- A second-generation Realtor who has been licensed since 1991.
- President of the Oroville Association of Realtors for 2009.
- Served as the Chief Executive Officer for the local Association of Realtors, 1996-2001.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute, GRI.
- Certified Senior Residential Specialist, SRES.
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, SFR
- Five Star Professional, FSP
- Served on committees at the local and state level of the California Association of Realtors.
I am a second-generation Realtor, having served at both the local and state levels of the Realtor organization.
I served as the President for the local Association of Realtors in 2009. I also served as the MLS Committee Chairperson in 2007 and 2008. I have served on a number of other local committees over the years, as well as the MLS Committee at the state level.
Licensed in 1991, I sold real estate under my mother’s brokerage in Paradise, CA until 1995, when I went to work as the Association Executive for the Oroville Association of Realtors. I opened my own RE/MAX office in 2001.
Since its opening, RE/MAX in Oroville has become one of the top selling firms in the area. Besides standard residential transactions, we also have experience in selling land, commercial, multi-family, foreclosures and short sales.
In 2013 I had the great privilege of partnering with RE/MAX Gold. Now, not only are we a leading company in our local market, but we are part of the largest RE/MAX network in all of California, with numerous offices serving the greater Northern California area.
- Five Star Short Sale Certified